Thursday, October 25, 2007

Just because

Ok. So I have no real reason for this. But I don't really need one, do I?
Anyway, it's time for a caustic post.

I dislike Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal.
I used to be neutral on her, and I've always hated him, but now that
they are supposedly together it turns my stomach.
He may have been a gay cowboy and I appreciate that, but I could barely sit
through Zodiac. I don't like him and I don't like his acting.
It's like that guy who did Spiderman. (And he could have really spared us that
last installment). I hate him too. I lump them together in a category I call
"better to lose 'em than keep 'em."
Jake's a caricature to me, not a real person.
And speaking of caricatures...Reese could stop a train with that chin.
You know, come to think of it, I hate Ryan Phillippe as well. That's her
ex-husband.
She has poor taste in men, and they obviously like horses.
Since I'm on a roll...Melissa Joan Hart. You know, of Sabrina the Teenage Witch fame. The one
with the fucked-up eye. How did she get on fucking television???

Now a man who's really attractive...Ricky Martin. I know he's a closeted
Latino singer but I have loved him since Menudo. The man is hot, sexy, and
has a voice that could melt glaciers. (Did I mention the ass that won't quit?)

So there you have it. Since I ran out of coffee today, this is what y'all get instead.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Melissa Joan Hart -- I KNOW! She's freakishly unattractive, and it's like no one has told her. She needs an intervention.