Wednesday, March 5, 2008

sigh

I had a panic attack yesterday.
Guess all the pressure and the hours of studying are finally getting to me.
Just about a week to go, and then it's over.
My friend sent me this today, and it was utterly sweet and perfect.

"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." (Christopher Robin to Winnie The Pooh)

It's one of those critical moments in the game, like the 30th km in a marathon.
You're tired and thirsty and everything aches, (in this case my brain), and yet
you still have a ways to go. I have to get through the next two days and then
it's downhill...it will just hit me that it's almost over and so I'll just pick up the pace.
But for the moment, until Friday, it will all seem impossible and my feet will drag.


1 comment:

travistunes said...

Hang in there Kaya, you are doing great! Just stay focused two more days and then we will throw a wild party in your honor with lots of booze, male strippers and the best massager in Europe...