Sunday, July 20, 2008

how time flies

As usual, I have tons to say but little time and even less will to put it all into words.
So, a quick update for the moment and when I finally get myself organized
I will write more.
Work is winding down...a lot. I mean...so little I would starve were I alone.
Little vacation came, kicked the shit out of our budget, and went. Let me give
you advice: if they tell you going to Spain is cheap, don't believe them. Seriously.
Unless paying 60 euro to get into a club and 17 euro for a vodka redbull inside
is what you call cheap.
I now have a better understanding as of what will be expected of me in the next 4 months.
It involves a lot of studying and spending money, and of course work. Let the good times
roll. And more on this adventure soon.
My back is killing me, and every day I am behind on yoga is a day closer to my being able to
apply for that job playing bells at Notre Dame. At least my French would improve.
That's all for now.

No comments: